Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailers
Built to Last. Made for Fun.
You’ll have plenty of space for fun in the White Hawk. It comes with double-wide slides and premium standards that create the best lightweight package. To top it off, the intuitively designed floorplans and Murphy bed models will ensure that you’re getting an exceptional value.
WHY CHOOSE White Hawk
- Sleeps Up To 10
- Twice The Living Space Of Traditional Lightweights
- Aerodynamic Front Profile Adds to Towing Ease
- Completely Enclosed & Protected Slide Mechanisms
WHY GENERAL RV?
- Best Brands
- Largest Selection
- Award Winning Service
- 13 Locations
- Family owned 50+ years
Stock #249396Wixom, MIStock #249396Wixom, MI
Stock #240094Clarkston, MIStock #240094Clarkston, MI
- Sleeps 10
- 1 Slides
- 35ft long
- 7367 lbs
Stock #249397Wixom, MIStock #249397Wixom, MI
- Sleeps 10
- 1 Slides
- 35ft long
- 7212 lbs
Stock #252600Mt. Clemens, MIStock #252600Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #252602Brownstown, MIStock #252602Brownstown, MI
Stock #242082Brownstown, MIStock #242082Brownstown, MI
Stock #254980Mt. Clemens, MIStock #254980Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #254981Brownstown, MIStock #254981Brownstown, MI
Stock #252604Clarkston, MIStock #252604Clarkston, MI
Stock #254976Mt. Clemens, MIStock #254976Mt. Clemens, MI
Stock #249390Clarkston, MI
Stock #249391Mt. Clemens, MI
White Hawk 24MRB
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, sleeps up to 4, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA fireplace makes for a cozy space!
White Hawk 25MBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, sleeps up to 8, 1 slides, many colors ...moreSleeps eight so invite your whole family or group of friends!
White Hawk 26FK
Front Kitchen, Rear Bedroom, sleeps up to 3, 2 slides, many colors ...moreDual entry doors are super convenient!
White Hawk 27RB(5 in stock)
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, 32 ft 10 in in length, weighs 6850 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom fit for a Queen!
White Hawk 27RK
Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Kitchen, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA rear kitchen plus an outdoor kitchen!
White Hawk 29BH(5 in stock)
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 34 ft 9 in in length, weighs 7180 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 10, 1 slides, many colors ...moreAn outdoor kitchen to cook up your best camping meals!
White Hawk 29RB
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...morePrepare breakfast on the outside kitchen!
White Hawk 29RL
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Rear Kitchen, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, many colors ...moreA private bedroom with its own exterior entry!
White Hawk 30FLS
Front Living, U Shaped Dinette, 37 ft 0 in in length, weighs 7740 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 6, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA dual-sink vanity in the bath adds convenience!
White Hawk 32BH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, 38 ft 0 in in length, weighs 8145 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 8, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA full bath for you, a half bath for your guests!
White Hawk 32QBH
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen, sleeps up to 9, 2 slides, many colors ...moreA convenient cargo door for easy packing!
White Hawk 32RL
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island, 36 ft 10 in in length, weighs 7900 lbs lbs, sleeps up to 5, 3 slides, many colors ...moreAn arched ceiling and three slides open up the interior!
White Hawk Features:
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with front diamond plate
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated side and rear walls (including slideout room walls)
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with seamless DiFlexx II material
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood decked flooring
- Norco® NextGen frame with integrated A-frame
- G-20 dark tinted safety-glass windows
- 30 in. friction-hinged main entry doors (most models)
- Swing out grab handle
- Exterior TV prep with 120V and cable outlets
- Outdoor camp kitchen with embossed metal countertops (select models)
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors (select models)
- Marine-grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting (2)
- Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells
- American-made Dexter® axles with EZ Lube®
- Slideout rooms with double seals, barrier sponges, and U-channel drop spouts
- 30 amp service
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (4)
- Mounted camera bracket for pre-wired rear backup prep
- Side mounted camera prep
- Keyed Alike™ lock system
- Detachable power cord
- Exterior LED lighting
- A-frame mounted solar prep
- Battery quick disconnect
- Black tank flush
- ABS propane bottle cover
- Automotive-style aluminum rims
- Detachable power cord
- Spare tire with cover
- Arched interior ceiling
- LED lighting throughout
- Electric fireplace (mandatory)
- Directional and closeable central air conditioner vents
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases (applicable models)
- Decorative wall clock in main living area (select models)
- Residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance
- L-lounger sofa (standard in 23MRB & 24MBH)
- High output auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Front windshield offers a roller shade with radiant barrier backer
- Solid hardwood, jointed cabinets with screwed and glued lumbercore cabinet stiles
- Deep, split bowl, stainless steel sink with high rise, pullout faucet and dry rack/sink cover combo
- Decorative backsplash
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75 lb. capacity
- Wood panel fridge inserts
- 60 in. x 80 in. queen bed (60 in. x 75 in. in 24MBH)
- 72 in. x 80 in. king bed (standard on 30FLS & 32KBS)
- Murphy bed design allowing pass-through exterior storage access (24MBH)
- Solid wood door enclosures for master bedroom (N/A on Murphy bed models)
- Full bedroom closet (27RB & 29BH)
- Fixed bunks with 120V outlet and corner shelf (bunk models only)
- Jayco exclusive Teddy Bear "soft-touch" bunk mats (bunk models only)
- Bathroom medicine cabinets
- 14 in. x 14 in. powered roof vents in bathroom and main bedroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Roof ladder
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- 30 lb. propane bottles (2)
- Outside shower
- Power awning with LED light
- Power tongue jack
- Slide topper prep
- 40 in. LED TV (N/A) on 32KBS & 32RL)
- 50 in. LED TV (32KBS &32RL)
- 13,500 BTU or 15,000 BTU A/C
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo with speakers
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator with stainless front panels
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop with glass cover
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- 34 in. radius showers with solid enclosure
- Bath skylight
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Climate Shield™ zero-degree tested weather protection:
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly (ducted)
- 35,000 BTU output furnace (25,000 BTU on 24MBH)
- Double layer fiberglass batt insulation in ceiling and floor
- Double sided radiant barrier insulation (roof, floor, and behind cap)
- PEX plumbing
- Front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent lighting
- Frameless windows
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps (main entry). Aluminum tread entry steps (second entry, select models)
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Roof-mount solar prep
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- JAYCOMMAND™ "Smart RV" system (includes TPMS option)
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear® radial tires, self-adjusting electric brakes, 8 cu. ft. refrigerator with stainless front panels, porcelain foot flush toilet, 34" radius shower with solid enclosure, 40" LED TV (N/A 32KBS, 32RL), 50" LED TV (32KBS, 32RL), roof ladder, 13,500 BTU or 15,000 BTU A/C, 6 gal. gas/electric auto ignition water heater, 30 lb. LP bottles (2), bathroom skylight, outside shower, oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop, power awning with LED lights, power tongue jack, microwave, inverter prewire, slide topper prep, AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo
- Customer Value Package: w/15,000 BTU A/C
- Luxury Package
- Kitchen skylight with shade, front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent lighting, frameless windows, MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance), JaySMART™ backup assist lighting, Climate Shield, Fan-Tastic fan power roof vent, roof-mount solar prep, JayCOMMAND™ "smart RV" control system
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- 2nd A/C (13,500 BTU) *Requires 50 Amp service
- 50 Amp service with 2nd A/C prep
- Electric fireplace in living room (All fireplaces use 30 Amp service)
- Electric fireplace in bedroom (Must add 50 Amp service) (32KBS)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Electric stabilizer jacks (4)
- Heated tank pads
- Freestanding table with 4 chairs
- Freestanding table with 2 chairs & ottoman (23MRB, 24MBH, 26RK, 28RL, 32BH, 32RL)
- Theater seating with table trays in place of dinette booth (24MBH)
- Theater seating with table trays in place of L-lounger sofa (23MRB, 24MBH)
- Theater seating with table trays in place of tri-fold sofa (23MRB, 24MBH, 26RK, 27RB, 28RL, 29BH, 32BH, 30FKS, 30FLS, 32KBS)
- Walk-in pantry in place of half bath (32BH)
- King bed in place of queen bed (26RK, 27RB, 28RL, 29BH, 32BH)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.